Friday, April 22, 2011

More rare ABBA

As I realized that I still had some rare ABBA pictures, I thought it would be great to share them with you, my dear readers. Hope you enjoy my newest selection!

ABBA at concert in Norway in 1972

This one belongs to a very well-known photo shoot taken in 1974, but this specific picture is quite unusual

ABBA pictured during their appearance on a TV program

Another rare picture taken in a well-known photo session

ABBA in a press conference in Australia in early 1977

The best picture from this post for me 

ABBA with Franck Pourcel, in 1978

Go to ABBA Rarities and More ABBA rarities for more unusual ABBA photos

2 comments:

  1. Karen!
    Espero que as historinhas da Linda sejam traduzidas para o português algum dia ou, melhor ainda, as lerei assim que me tornar fluente em sueco *-* haha Falando sério agora, o dia que isso acontecer eu já terei bisnetos :P

    Adoro o look da Anna na foto em que ela está com a camisa xadrez. Bem atual, né? ;)

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Music! I adore Abba. Even Prince Wiiliam have chose for his wedding Abba.

    ReplyDelete