Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ring, Ring

ABBA really had a hard work not only at the studios, but also at their office. Just look at the following pictures and you'll see how serious their work was. 

Benny: "Hello! Who is it?"
Björn: "What do you think it is?"
Benny: "Oh, Agnetha? How are you? May I talk to Björn, please?"
Björn: "Don't you recognize my voice?!"
Benny: "Of course I do, Anna. You sound like an angel, you know? But I really have to talk to your husband."

Björn: "But It's ME!"
Benny: "Ohh..."
Björn: "Now you see?"
Benny: "Well... if Björn can't talk to me now, please, ask him to call me later! Bye bye!"
...
Björn: "Benny?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!! OMG REALLY!
    Peace ^^
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha,Benny really thought that he talks with Anna hahahaha

    ReplyDelete