Friday, March 2, 2012

Good bye

My dear readers,


I'd like to thank to everyone who has followed and enjoyed my blog until now. It's been two years and a half since I created it, but now it's time to go. I don't know if I'll return, but I really hope so.

I hope you have had a really great time finding out the pictures and reading the articles I've posted on this blog. I can say I had a really wonderful time here, so I feel sad for leaving it. You can be sure that I'll keep my blog on for everyone who wants to access it, though.

"Thanks for all your generous love and thanks for all the fun..."


- Karen

8 comments:

  1. Oh Karen! Why are you leaving? I loved all the posts.

    I bid you adios, my friend, if I must.
    Peace,
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nivedha,

      I think I've posted everything I'd like to on my blog. In fact, I believe I used all the ideas I could have had with the pictures I've showed to you and with the articles - always translated into my language, Portuguese - I've chosen to publish. So, it's finished!

      However, you can be sure I'll return, if I get new inspirations for my posts.

      Thanks for following and enjoying my blog!

      Take care!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Karen

    I hope, you will be back soon. I miss your blog so much.
    I enjoyed all your posts.

    Best wishes, take care,

    Edit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit,

      Thanks for your nice words and appreciation, my friend. :-)

      Hugs

      Delete
    2. Oh no, my love blog... Why?

      Delete
  3. Olá Karen!
    Fiquei triste com a notícia! Este blog é fantástico! :( Vou ter saudades!! Espero que volte em breve! :)

    Obrigada pelas fotos maravilhosas, os artigos fantásticos!!!! OBRIGADA!!

    Um beijo da Carolix e tudo de bom na tua vida ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolix,

      Eu é que lhe agradeço por apreciar meu blog! Isto é muito importante para mim! ;-)

      Dependendo das circunstâncias, talvez eu volte. Mas isso deve demorar um pouco, pois tenho estado um tanto ocupada. Bem, vocês, meus amáveis seguidores, vão saber.

      Um grande beijo!

      P.S.: Amo seu país! :D

      Delete
  4. Jorge Kishimoto Curter (Cusco - Peru)

    Gracias, Buen aporte... Me gusto mucho...

    ReplyDelete