Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Winner Takes It All

The famous cat suits worn by ABBA between 1975 and 1976 were the group's most-rated outfits in the last poll held on my blog. Therefore, this post is a tribute to these quite funny costumes, which has become one of ABBA trademarks.

I have to confess I really enjoy those clothing, although my favorite are Fernando costumes.
                   
Pictures taken in France in 1975:
                                                                                            




A photo taken in Denmark in the same year:



Below, some pictures taken for a photo shoot done from 1975, during ABBA stay in Holland - for more on this, go to ABBA in Holland, in 1975:











Agnetha: "I don't to pose for pictures anymore"

 
During a performance on a TV show


Some pictures from ABBA 1975 tour - if you want to see more pictures from it, go to the post ABBA on 1975 tour:

                                       









In Norway, in August 1975:



 
Oh, this was one of the first ABBA pictures I saw in my life, just after I started to search photos of them on the internet





Performing in Momarkedet





In Germany in 1975:

 








In London:







In the USA:



Frida & Agnetha

Pictures from the special ABBA made to the Australian TV in 1976:





12 comments:

  1. Those legs!!! Those beautiful ladies!!!WOW!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos! I Love Them All! Those outfits are very cool! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, yes, you´re right, Monica: Frida and Agnetha were (and still are) beautiful!!! And their legs always surprise me, because today we don´t see anymore women with legs so wonderful - and without cellulite! :D

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Danny! I also love these clothes. In fact, if I didn´t have voted on "Fernando" costumes, I would have voted on cat suits.

    Kisses to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quase 40 fotos, é ter paciência, hein?
    Karen, vou te contar uma coisa... geralmente as opções nas quais eu voto nas tuas enquetes ganham, e eu acho que há um motivo: eu aproveito que a cada dia uso um pc para votar várias vezes! XD
    Hahahaha

    Bjinho*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Karen, Agnetha and Frida are REAL women not like these thin twigs nowadays!!! :o) Women are meant to have some curves to them not straight up and down like a skelaten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures & great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved Abba and I have 16 years old!!!!
    My favorite is Agnetha, her voice is magic and is so beautiful. Thanks for this site!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinthia,

    Thanks for your nice words! I'm glad you liked my work here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi !
    I'm french, I'm 14 years old and I love ABBA
    I love Frida !!

    Au revoir and thanks for the site !!

    ReplyDelete