Friday, May 6, 2011

Don't look too deep into those angeleyes

I think Benny is a great person who has an extremely kind heart, a generous soul, a magnific talent as a composer and... wonderful blue eyes! Yes, just like Frida, I'd like to take a picture of his very nice and warm blue eyes and have it for the rest of my life.

I know there are lots of female fans that think the same...

I love the way Benny watches at the female japanese presenter during that interview in November 1978...

Benny was often looking at the crowd and cameras that way...

What about this look?!

Serious, but very charming

Take a chance on me...
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!

I know I'm hot...

2 comments:

  1. Adorei esse post! xD
    Vou confessar que já pausei o clipe de "Take A Chance On Me" no frame da penúltima foto... hahaha

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Benny sem duvida que é lindoo!! É um PAO!! Amo os seus olhos!! :p
    Amo a ultima foto XD

    beijoo

    ReplyDelete