Monday, December 12, 2011

Dolls

I would have really liked to have an ABBA doll when I was a child, wouldn't you? Have a look at the following dolls, some of the coolest I've ever found on the internet.  

ABBA dolls made and released by Matchbox in 1978 

"The world's most successful pop group, captured here in miniature for fans to own. Agnetha, Anni-Frid, Benny and Björn all set to repeat their world wide music success, this time across the toy counter."
I'd like to have at least a Benny and a Frida!

Nowadays I'd like to have these four momijis
They're completely different from the usual dolls

4 comments:

  1. I'd really love to have those Matchbox dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nivedha,

    Yes, they are great! Thanks for the comment!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone want to buy the 4 dolls. I have what I believe are the originals. One of them has a dodgy leg but their clothes are in good condition.

    ReplyDelete