Friday, January 20, 2012

I've travelled every country, I've travelled in my mind

One of the things Anni-Frid likes most to do is reading. Her passion for books comes from her childhood, when, according to her, reading and playing the piano were her main hobbies. Among the books she likes most are the famous The Lord Of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien, all Leon Uris's works - especially the novel Mila 18 - and the deep Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés. It's said Doris Lessing and Anaïs Nin are also appreciated by Frida.

I identify myself a lot with her, since I also love reading since I was a child. Indeed I would really like to know if she has ever read authors like Eça de QueirósMary Shelley and, mainly, Jane Austen, who is my great favorite. It would be wonderful!

I'd like to know which books are these, but it's impossible trying to identify them in this picture...





Benny and Frida enjoyed sharing their love for reading with each other
Does anyone know what book are they reading here?

Benny and Frida's bookshelves in their Lidingö's home 
It would be amazing if we could read the titles of the books! All I can see are some Arts books on the first shelf upwards

Frida with a Swedish edition of Anaïs Nin's Delta of Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment